Resources for Homeschooling Parents
For many homeschooling parents, the decision to homeschool involves an immense amount of dedication and self-sacrifice. We support and affirm homeschooling parents who work hard to give their children an excellent education in a supportive and nurturing environment. It is our hope that these resources, created by homeschool alumni and CRHE staff, may aid homeschooling parents in providing a robust educational experience, one that supports children’s natural development and instills in them a lifelong love for learning.
- The Homeschool Community Has a Problem with Disabilities (and How to Fix It)
- Reactionary Homeschooling
- Are You Planning Your Next Homeschool Year?
- How to Help an Educationally Neglected Homeschooled Child
- Homeschooling Your College-Bound Child
- How Can I Socialize My Homeschooled Child?
- Resources for Homeschooling Parents!
- How to Obtain a Homeschool Transcript
- How to Obtain a Homeschool Diploma
- A Homeschool Glossary